More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes healthy immune function.* Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
• For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
• Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
• Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
• Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease