Peppermint is popular in countless forms, from toothpaste to chewing gum. As an essential oil, it is useful to ease breathing and as a digestive aid.* For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
• Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
• Alleviates stomach upset*
• Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum
• Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
• Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset
• Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
• Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize
any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
DISCLAIMER: **These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease**